Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

anullment of marriage

I have been married for one and one half years. My husband will not be sexually active with me. We have only had actual sex twice in this year and one half. He will not do anything about this. He uses porn for satisfaction. I did not know this be fore marriage. Can I get an anullment?

Asked on 5/12/03, 9:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc Reisman Rosenblum & Reisman, P.C.

Re: anullment of marriage

You have grounds for divorce, but probably can not get an annulment. You will need to speak with an attorney who will get more information and give you a more definite response. Best of luck. MR

Read more
Answered on 5/13/03, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee