Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

father name

how do I change my last name to my fathers

Asked on 11/13/08, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michelle Reynolds Law Office of Michelle D. Reynolds

Re: father name

A petition needs to be filed requesting that the Court enter an Order changing your legal name. It is a fairly simple process. You should contact a local attorney to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/08, 7:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee