Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

How to file a petition for visitation

Asked on 6/11/18, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lauren Castles Castles Family Law

You likely need to consult with an attorney on how to best address visitation. Depending on your specific situation, you would need to file in different courts. An attorney can help you draft the proper petition and get in front of the correct judge. Based on the limited information provided, it would be difficult to offer any helpful guidance.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/18, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee