Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

I have power of attorney over my dads medical decisions.

he has cancer.what steps and paperwork do we need to take

for me to be over his check account to pay his bills.?

he is willing his truck to my son,but money is still owed on truck?he also has a life insurance do i take control

of all his issues for him?

Asked on 8/16/09, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael McNulty McNulty & Associates

There are several options to transfer titles and make accounts and policies payable on death. It is hard to give you an answer without knowing the details of your father's situation. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/09, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee