Legal Question in Workers Comp in Tennessee

Carpal tunnel syndrome

I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands and have already had surgery in one of them. How much of a settlement am entitled to.

Asked on 2/22/02, 1:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Poland Law Offices of William H. Poland

Re: Carpal tunnel syndrome

To compute the amount you are entiltled to requires a lot more much is your impairment from the carpal tunnel (your doctor can provide this), how much is your average weekly wage (your employer can provide this), how much vocational disability do you have, have you returned to work at the same (or greater) rate of pay, will you have future medical expenses......all of these things have to be answered before anyone can tell you what you are entitled to. I would like to work with you on this case so please give me a call. It sounds like you have a really good case. DO NOT RELY ON THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO PAY YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU ARE DUE UNDER THIS CLAIM. They WILL NOT give you the best need to consult with an attorney !

Read more
Answered on 2/22/02, 2:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Tennessee