Legal Question in Business Law in Texas


Im an independent contractor. Will may tax be cheaper if I incorporate.

Asked on 2/05/09, 10:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Doug McCullough Phillips & Reiter

Re: incorporation

Possibly. You might save some payroll taxes as an S Corporation. We'd have to have more information to give you specific advice.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/09, 11:16 am
Edgardo Baez The Baez Law Firm, P.C.

Re: incorporation

It depends what type of corporations. For example, an S corp maybe not but others have what is called double taxation.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/09, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas