Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

taking children out of state

MY daughter lives in Texas and is thinking of living her husband. Can she bring the children to Michigan?

Asked on 3/13/08, 10:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald R. Yoakum The Practice of Gerald R. Yoakum, P.C. A Full Service Law Firm

Re: taking children out of state

No law will stop you from taking the kids to another state. However, if your husband decides to file for divorce in Texas the Courts may make you return the kids to this state

Read more
Answered on 3/13/08, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas