Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

My vehicle was in an accident december 2012 My insurance carrier would not deem it a total loss it is now at around 13,500.00 My car has been at the auto collision center since december and to this day 12/14/2103 they have not fixed my vehicle just spoke to the mechanis yesterday they say the beginning of march it will be completed.... Frustrated what can i do???????

Asked on 2/14/13, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


I dont know the specifics as to responsibility or of your polcies, but if you dont want to go to a lawyer for free consoltation, call the Texas Department of Insurance and file a complaint against the insurance company.

If you want a consultation, call me. to se something up:

here is my web site:

There is a contact me link there to send me a note.


Read more
Answered on 2/26/13, 8:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas