Legal Question in Disability Law in Texas

Got hurt at work and now they offering position to me for less pay

Asked on 9/24/13, 8:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

There's a lot of moving parts in your seemingly simple question. Have you filed a workers comp claim? What is the reason for offering you a different position? Did you request a change of position or did they? Has your doctor cleared you for light duty or regular duty? Are you able to perform your current job?

There could be multiple claims based on what has happened. Before you make any decisions you need to talk to a lawyer that practices employment discrimination. I would be happy to talk to you but it looks like you are in the Plano area and there are several qualified employment lawyers you could find in between your location and my office.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Texas