Legal Question in Disability Law in Texas

I'm currently on probation and my parents claim that there is something wrong with me. I successfully completed two years of probation alone and recently moved to live with them. Living in their home, I noticed that they become paranoid when I open my window in my room or even when I leave the house and I just found many of my business documents in my room stolen. What can I do if I believe my parents are purposefully stealing my belongings with an intent to ruin my reputation because of their own inadequate paranoia and delusion?

Asked on 5/23/12, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Stop living with your parents. If you're an adult, you can get a place of your own.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/12, 7:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Texas