Legal Question in Disability Law in Texas

i have been sued in a divorce involving a child whom the decree says i am the father but i am not, i have never even seen the child, how do i file an answer?

Asked on 1/07/11, 6:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

File an answer that denies that you're the father of the child.

You need to get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/11, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Texas