Legal Question in Administrative Law in Texas

If while I am on bed rest I give my mother monies to purchase a vehicle for me. Once the vehicle is in her possession she will not transfer the title. Is there anything I can do to get my car? The only witness is my mother's best friend.

Asked on 7/11/10, 5:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

No - YOU are a witness, and your testimony in court is good evidence.

Sue your mother for fraud.

Chances are, when you mother is put under oath and called to testify at trial, she'll tell the truth.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/10, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Texas