Legal Question in Administrative Law in Texas

My boyfriend and his now Ex-girlfriend got a car together her name is on the title, he has had the car since they "called it off" . She has a spare key , Today she took the car without asking or even telling him she was. She wont sign her name off the title. What else can we do?

Asked on 11/04/12, 10:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

1. Get the car back.

2. Buy a Unelko Pedal Jack.

3. Figure out if he owes her money to get her to sign the title over to him.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/12, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Texas