Legal Question in Administrative Law in Texas

I am employed by a Church. I was physically threatened and confronted by the Pastors wife. Do I have any legal rights to ensure this does not happen again in my workplace. We are located in North Texas.

Asked on 7/08/10, 8:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can sue her for assault.

What did the pastor say when you told him about the incident?

Your other remedy is to quit.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/10, 1:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Texas