Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Texas

What legal actions can I do, my fiancee has a cousin who beats her, her mom, and grandpa. He touches her sexually, and steals, and has a drug prob. Problem is he's 14 but is as big as me and I'm 21. He's on probation for stealing a gun and firing at a house while on drugs. So what can I do?

Asked on 12/24/15, 2:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Stephens Stephens & Stephens

call the police immediately

Read more
Answered on 12/29/15, 2:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Texas