Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Texas

how do file an appeal in small claims court if i am the plaintiff and i won the jugement

and i feel that it was not a fair judgement because the judge did not allow me to com-

plete all of my charges and an estimate document was overlooked by the judge.

i am representing myself as the attorney because i can not afford an attorney. the small claims courts stated that i could place a 980.00 dollar bond or have an attorney

do the paperwork what documents must i retrieve for the appeal as acting attorney

and if i represent myself how do i satisfy the bond amount

Asked on 12/07/09, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You need to file a notice of appeal NOW (the deadline for the appeal is ten days from the date of the judgment). Let the small claims folks tell you what THEY require for the bond.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/09, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Texas