Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

I was divorced june 5 2013. I had established education accounts for my children that I was the sole conservator for these accounts. one of the accounts was for a child of legal age and graduated from high school. the monies were inherited from my parent. my ex wife has take control of these accounts removed my name.

1 her name was never on the accounts.

2 we have joint custody of the one minor child

3 I was never informed of this transaction

Do I have a case and if so what sort of attorney do I need

Asked on 12/11/13, 12:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

I am curious as to how she "took control of the accounts" if her name was never on the accounts.

It sounds as if you should sue her AND the bank (I assume that these accounts were in a bank).

The type of attorney you need is a civil litigation attorney who is familiar with banking laws.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/13, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas