Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

If a parent has emptied a joint bank account without the permission of the

over 18 cosigner (their son) is it possible to take legal action to get the money back. All the money was gifts and paid wages to the son.

Asked on 6/11/10, 10:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Heather Kubiak The Kubiak Law Firm PLLC

Yes, it is possible to take legal action against the party who emptied the bank account, but you will not be able to hold the bank accountable.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas