Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

I recently became aware of an unsecured loan which I am unable to repay. I can file bankruptcy or just refuse to repay the loan. What is the route I should I pursue.

Asked on 5/23/17, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Nichols Law Office of Andrew B. Nichols

Yes, you can file bankruptcy but there are several factors to consider. How much is the unsecured loan and how much (if any) are your other unsecured debts? Another factor which must be analyzed is how much you (and spouse if married) make on an annual basis. Specifically, what is your combined gross income for the last six months and what is the size of your family. I assume you reside in Texas. Feel free to call us to discuss your situation in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/17, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas