Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

Looking for TX licensed atty willing to facilitate 2 vehicle reaffirmations from a ch 7 pro se. Need reasonable priced. Thanks

Asked on 9/18/13, 4:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Wiley Law Office of Greg Wiley PLLC

You should look for a local attorney to do this. The best way is to find attorneys that specialize in bankruptcy. Do not just go to any attorney. Bankruptcy can be a VERY complicated process so you need one that does bankruptcy as their specialty.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas