Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

Hi, I have a business matter ( I sold a business and Buyer refuse to pay) and i need to have an attorney to litigate the case and I donít have the retainer to start, what can you suggest?

Asked on 6/28/13, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Try to find an attorney that practices business litigation but takes payments. I think you will have a hard time finding a lawyer that doesn't want a retainer up front but place some calls in your area and see what you can find.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 11:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas