Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

Im a home theater business. Did a job for a customer for 23,000. he added things I needed an additional 2,000. we negotiated to split the amount. I gave him a title to our car as collateral till job was finished. Labor balance is currently 1,300. the job is done. how do I get my car back. he reposesed it, before job was done. No contract only invoices and him check payments. title not signed.

Asked on 8/14/10, 7:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

You can get a replacement title, but the customer may sign your name anyway. Sound like you need a lawyer or file a suit in small claims court yourself.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas