Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

Member of Travel Company

I joined a company as a member with membership dues and all. I was promised a commission for services and did not receive them. Now the company has changed names several times. Can I sue an individual like the owners of the company at that time? I did file using an old name which they had changed within days before they were attempted to be served. How do I get what is owed?

Asked on 4/22/09, 12:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Member of Travel Company

You can file listing them as d.b.a. but you can only realistically litigate without an attorney if you are in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/09, 5:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas