Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I got into a partnership agreement,invest $5200 toward shares purchase now other partner want to ignore the agreement, repayment or issue of shares, reason: the partnership was set wrongly.What are my option to recover my investment?

Asked on 2/10/13, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dipo Akin-Deko Akin-Deko Professional Services Firm PLLC

This is a situation where your rights generally depend on what is stated in the partnership agreement. It will be the main determining factor of what your rights/options on the law will be. A partnership agreement is a contract and contract law applies. There may be other remedies available to you outside of the partnership agreement/contract i.e. unjust enrichment but an attorney would likely need to review the agreement to provide you the best answer.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/13, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas