Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

when someone else pays the taxes on property after a person died,because the step mom refuse to pay . How can the person who has been paying the taxes for over 10 years change the property to his or her name .

Asked on 2/15/16, 5:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alex Hernandez Law Offices of Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC

File trespass to try title lawsuit and allege adverse possession

Read more
Answered on 2/15/16, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas