Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I sell personal security equipment such as surveillance systems, hidden cameras, and tasers. I have been getting asked a lot to install the cameras. Do I need a permit/license to instal them, and if so where would I go to get it? Hooks, Texas

Asked on 9/09/10, 7:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

Call the Private Investigator's Commission in Austin. They wil tell you.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas