Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I sold a item on consignment and now I can't get in touch with the people to pay them.what do I do legally?

Asked on 2/11/13, 4:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Hang onto the money. Try to contact these folks at every address they gave you (keep copies of the letters you send them). If you try to call them, keep records of your attempts ("Feb. 14, 2013 [9:00 am] - tried to call Bob Smith - recording said no longer in service").

Read more
Answered on 2/12/13, 5:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas