Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

Hi, my 11 year old son was sent to a alternative school and charged with possesion in a free zone. He was buillied into having the drugs on him. Parts of this is caught on tape. No other children where charged or kicked out of school. My question is can I legally do something about the negligence on the schools part.

Asked on 5/15/13, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Hire a lawyer to work on the criminal case and then, depending on the outcome and the total facts, that lawyer can advise you on how to proceed or refer you to someone else. You need a criminal lawyer for your son, though.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas