Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

Who can help me with my lawyer that i paid

$2000.00 and did not do nothing for me, he told me he could do but never did nothing. Was to take of restrictions from parole to leave county for work.And nothing has been done almost a year. And i am requesting for a refund.

Asked on 3/16/15, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

It depends on what your attorney actually did. If your attorney made appropriate efforts to remove the parole restrictions but was unable to resolve the issue in spite of his diligent efforts then you may just be out of luck. However, if the attorney did not act reasonably and professionally then it may be appropriate for you to pursue a refund. You should talk to your attorney about what is going on.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/15, 11:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas