Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

A mother being held against her will

My friend, and boss, went to Austin, Texas from her home in Shawnee, Oklahoma to visit them. The children will not allow her to come home, as they say she has the beginning of Alzheimer's and she needs to stay with them. It is, of course, all about her money. They have no power or attorney; can they force her to stay there in Texas?

Asked on 6/29/09, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edgardo Baez The Baez Law Firm, P.C.

Re: A mother being held against her will

Since your facts are not clear, could you call us so that you can talk to one of our attorneys?

Read more
Answered on 6/29/09, 3:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas