Legal Question in Technology Law in Texas

Will the police come to my house if I'm a minor and I have sexted an adult in Australia. And I am in the us

Asked on 3/14/12, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

The police will not be interested in this.

How could they prove that YOU sent the text? Was there a witness? Do you keep your cel phone locked in a vault when you go to sleep?

If you should be contacted by the police, just don't talk to them. Tell them that you prefer not to.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/12, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Texas