Legal Question in Construction Law in Texas

i am in dispute with swimming pool contractor. how can I fire him? what are my rights?

Asked on 6/01/10, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Has he started the work? Have you paid him all of the money? Half of it? Do you have a written contract with him? It makes a difference.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/10, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Texas