Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

consignment fraud

i put a dirt bike up for sale through a consignment broker.

he has since sold the bike and never given me my has been 6 months. what legal recourse do i have?


Asked on 12/21/05, 11:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: consignment fraud

call the sheriff or the police and file criminal charges for theft

Read more
Answered on 12/21/05, 12:19 pm

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm

Re: consignment fraud

Additionally, if Plano Police will not take this as a theft charge, then you can file suit at the JP's office -- the clerks are helpful with the appropriate forms. Many attorneys will write a certified demand letter for around $50.00 TCL

Read more
Answered on 12/21/05, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas