Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

If the mechanic that was fixing my car, caught it on fire and said all the money I had paid him up unitl that point his. What should I do? It was his mistake that caught my car on fire.

Asked on 11/30/12, 8:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

first..if u have insurance collect!!...if not, and if mechanic has can file a claim with Justice of Peace for up to $10, us if we can help

Read more
Answered on 11/30/12, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas