Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

I was terminated for a false positive drug test. The collectors made many mistakes during the test, in fact there is an investigation underway. I have 1 urine test that showed negative and a hair follicle test that easily covers the week, in fact a full month before and after the initial test. The hair follicle test came back as negative. My question is can I sue the drug testing company? Can I sue to get my job back?

Asked on 3/02/13, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

If you "sue to get your job back" and win, you get your job back. In other words, you get to go back to work for the bums who think you're a drug abuser.

You CAN sue the drug testing company for slander, but I wouldn't bother. Go find a job where you are appreciated and are treated like a human being.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 1:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas