Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

I work for a car dealership where the General Manager embezzled a large amount of money (way over 200,000). He sold 2 vehicles for cash and trade-ins, pocketed the money and did not pay off the floor plan that holds the title. There is not enough money left for the company to pay off the titles. What can I do to help the customers obtain their titles from the floor plan company. I was told there is some type of case law where the innocent consumer has more right to the title of the vehicle than the floor plan company. Can you please tell me what the case law is and where to find it so I can help our customers? Thank you for your time.

Asked on 10/09/13, 2:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Call the police and make a report.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/13, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas