Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

can my bank account be ceased through a judgment

Asked on 10/14/15, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Wiley Law Office of Greg Wiley PLLC

If there is a judgment and a writ of attachment is filed, it is possible. There are several other variables (i.e., the makeup of the money in the account) but generally speaking it can be done.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/15, 11:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas