Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

How do I get a charge off my credit history that I didn't make?

Asked on 8/08/13, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Try contacting the 3 major credit agencies writing a letter of explanation and providing whatever proof you have.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas