Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

My former husbands new wife is using her former name to have mail sent to MY address. The return address is from a loan company. Is this legal?

Asked on 5/04/13, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Give it to your former husband and send her a certified letter telling her that she cannot use your address. Sounds like she is committing some type of fraud. (You can also notify they company that is sending the mail that she does not live at your address and the circumstances of the relationships, as long as you are truthful.)

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas