Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I have a judgement on my credit from a few years ago. I paid them off but the apartments say I still owe and the collections company says I dont. I cant get the two to talk with one another. The collections says they cant give me any paper work to provide to the apartments saying its paid. What can I do so that I can get the judgement off.

Asked on 7/12/13, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

You can file a dispute with each of the three credit bureaus. Provide copies of checks that paid the debt and whatever other documentation shows you satisfied the debt.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/13, 12:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas