Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

After receiving a General Denial, what procedure should I do to continue the civil case? Does it go automatically to the judge or do I need to do something?

Asked on 12/12/16, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

There are many things you need to do.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/16, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas