Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I am being sued by a third party for chase on non payment on cc, do I need an attorney for the court date

Asked on 6/17/12, 7:28 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

J. Cole Brooks Law office of J. Cole Brooks

You absolutely need a consumer law attorney. You need to have an attorney answer the lawsuit to keep a default judgment from being placed against you and assert any affirmative defenses or counterclaims that you may have against the creditor.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/12, 5:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas