Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I am being sued> i was served (DC Civil Citation-Form 15558) by credit card company. If i do not answer citation ( unable to pay anything at this time) what happens.

Asked on 2/21/13, 8:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

always answer....the company may not follow up...but if they get judgment they can harass you much more, possibly garnish your bank if u wish

Read more
Answered on 2/22/13, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas