Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

In a texas small claims court, can i be sued for a credit card debit ,if the statue of limitations has exspired? the statue strated july 6 2009

Asked on 2/19/14, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

If you have been sued, you should file an answer that pleads the statute of limitations.

The statute runs from the last time you made a payment or promised to make a payment.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/14, 6:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas