Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

ex wife sued me and was granted a judgement in Texas. What can she legally get?

Asked on 7/22/13, 1:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

What the judgment granted to her.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 11:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas