Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I used to work for a Days in as a manager. The first year I was there I had signed up for yellow pages advertising for the days in. Second year when they renewed the contract it was signed by the new manager. For reasons unknow to me they did not pay for the yellow page ads since I left. Now Yellow Pages has put a judgment against me for 18K. What should I do? The contract doesnt even have my signature on it. My credit score is down the drain becasue of that.

Asked on 1/17/13, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

If u are in Texas or judgment in Texas, a lawyer could ask for rehearing..not if you want to fee to talk

Read more
Answered on 1/17/13, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas