Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

What can I do if my ex has over $300 worth of things in his apartment that he won't give back to me. He was physically abusive to the point I needed to get checked out by my doctor. He illegally smokes marijuana and sells it.

Asked on 7/25/13, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Handle it through the family court or civil court, or if he took them after the divorce, report the theft to the police.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas