Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

what should i accept to recieve in compensation for a car deealership that forged my signature on a loan?

Asked on 1/08/13, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

This is a civil question, although I hope that you reported it to police.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas