Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

How to clear record?

In 2000, I was arrested and charged. The charges were dropped against me, and yet I know that the arrest still shows on my record. Is there a way to have it removed since the charges were dropped? Thanks

Asked on 4/15/04, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Basil Hoyl Law office of Basil Hoyl

Re: How to clear record?

There may well be a way to address your concern. The law on this matter was recently changed. I will need to know more about your particular circumstances. I will work in Decatur or in the Fort Worth - Dallas area.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/04, 5:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas