Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Can a court appointed attorney refuse to file a motion for bond reduction unless you hire him as a paid attorney

Asked on 9/28/13, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

He cannot ask to receive any money. However, he can refuse to file a motion if it is frivolous - has no merit.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas